SEPTEMBER IS LOTOJA MONTH!!
LOTOJA - 2010
(LOgan TO JAckson)
Jeff loves this ride, 206 miles, 3 mountain passes, 3 state lines,
ALL IN ONE DAY!!
I provide support at 3 stops along the way. Jeff trains all summer for this ride. At the end of the ride he says he will do it again!
NEXT ADVENTURE -- SKYDIVING
Jeff has always wanted to skydive! We didn't want Jeff to jump alone ....so
Mike, Spencer, Tesa, and even I jumped with Jeff.
We all jumped tandem,
10,000 feet, 60 second free fall.
It was thrilling, breath taking (literally), so glad I did it!!
Spencer, Tesa, and her brother
Me, Jeff, Mike
That's me!! It's documented!!
LAST RIDE OF THE SEASON
Near the end of October Jeff and I took a Saturday for a last mountain bike ride
We rode the Rails to Trails ride along the Warm River. It was a fun beautiful ride and a
great way to end the season!
View from the trail!
No comments:
Post a Comment