
Jeff entered a bike ride called Tour of the California Alps "Death Ride" - five mountain passes, 15,000 vertical feet, 126 miles in 12 hours. They did not allow personal support crews so I stayed at home and received pictures like this one that Jeff took on the ride. At the end of the race Jeff phoned me and said, "I finished!! -- that's the good news! The other good news, I'm not going to ride in the Death Ride again!" He does love his road biking!
Laney and Abby stayed with us for most of July. One of the weekends we took them to "The Park" which in Idahoese means Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. We saw 10 bears, 8 were grizzlies, a wolf, many bison, many elk, deer, you know the usual YNP species.
What do you do while waiting for "Old Faithful" to blow.....take pictures of your feet!
No comments:
Post a Comment