Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!




My friend, Karla, gave me the instructions to this wreath. It is hanging on our
Idaho Falls front door. Hard to believe that I made something pink!
It turned out pretty cute even if it is pink. I like pink - I just don't wear pink.
It is made out of 5" circles of fleece then pinned
onto a heart shaped styrofoam wreath.

Saturday, Jeff surprised me and took me to the
Salt Lake Running store and hooked me up with some great
new running shoes. I should be able to step up :) my training now. Thanks, Jeff, for the
great Valentines Day surprise!


Laney and Abby helped me make valentines sugar cookies last night.
mmmmm good!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!



5 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

I love your wreath. Super cute and congrats on the running shoes :)

Unknown said...

Fun wreath! I want some cookies.

Anonymous said...

Your wreath looks like something I would love! Yea!!!!!!!! for you. Good job, it looks wonderful. Pink for you is like green,etc. for me. I like the colors, just not on me. Isn't it great that we are all different! Wouldn't it be dull if we all wore/liked the same things????????? Love you.
P.S. Come running my way. I will wave as you go by. I'm a better watcher these days than a runner.

Andrea and Chuck said...

I made a wreath like that but with red felt circles great mines think alike! he he

Erika said...

I wish I lived closer. I want a running partner. I did my first half-marathon in December and LOVE to run.

I love the wreath, too.