Thursday, February 18, 2010

SSG Trevor!!


Trevor and Keirsten dropped off two shadow boxes that Keirsten had done for Trevor's medals and his purple heart. Trev asked me to ship them to him rather than taking a chance of carrying them on the plane with him. I don't know what all the medals represent it's the first time I've seen them. They've been in Texas with Trevor.


This picture doesn't show it very well -- Trev's Purple Heart from his first tour in Sadr City is in a shadow box too.
Some of you may have already seen these but I wanted to show them off. I'm very proud of Trevor and his service to his country.

I wish I had a picture of Keirsten too. I'll work on that. She is a sweetheart and Trevor's fiance. She's from Idaho Falls. That's the only news about Trevor and Keirsten to pass along --when there is more I'll share.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are awesome! Love it. And I love Keirsten too. I think I just slaughtered the way you spell her name...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this with us! There is soooooo much I don't understand about the military but I do know well that these soldiers put their lives on the line for us and I am eternally grateful! Congratulations, Trevor! We love you! Aunt Fran

Erika said...

Purple heart? Fiance? Wow!