
Last Saturday, per Tyra and Lara's request, we had a crochet party!
At Spark, Lara and I loved the crochet flowers that were being made and sold. We tried our best to learn some simple flowers from the internet but felt that we needed some expert hands-on help. My sisters Fran and Pam, my nieces Robyn and Diana, rescued us with some great lessons!
Here is Charley working on a difficult flower that turned out perfectly!
My finished project was this headband and flower for cute Alex.. Luckily, she loves wearing hats and headbands!Thanks to Fran and Pam for saying yes to this request. Thanks to Lara, Tyra, and Darci for the great lunch food. We had a great time! It was so fun to get together!
6 comments:
It was fun. I need another session.
Can I come next time...pretty please :)
Looks like you had a blast.
That was really fun. I would love to do craft get togethers more often. I loved it!
I am so bummed I missed it. I saw all the things Andrea and her girls did. I am jealous and I need to learn. I should have paid closer attention when my mom tried to teach me. Please do it again.
That was so much fun. It reminded me how much I like crocheting and knitting. I have so many projects to get done now. Oh and that is sure a cute little model you have.
Cute blog Laurel!
Post a Comment