Friday, November 27, 2009

Spark!

My first post are my pictures from my photography workshop at SPARK!! Lara and I went to a fun workshop at This Is The Place Monument the first weekend of November. We had a great time participating in fabric, scrapbooking, jewelry making, and a photography workshop. The objective of the the two days was to get our SPARK On!! ....or spark our creative brain cells. On the first day of the workshop my sister, Pam, went with me. It was so much fun to spend the day with her. Saturday, Lara, came with me and we ignited our creative juices.. So much fun. The colors were beautiful which made it fun to experiment with the new photography instructions.

3 comments:

Karla said...

Oh hooray!! I am so excited that you have a blog and I am SO SO excited to get together and have you show me everything you learned at SPARK!!

Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving dear friend :)

La said...

Thanks for taking me to Spark. I loved it. And your pictures turned out way good. You are naturally good at all things creative.

Andrea and Chuck said...

love getting my creative juices flowing I decided to make that a priority again because it brings so much joy to my life. I have started to teach Charly how to make a piece quilt that you would love. I think the best part of being creative is sharing it with those you love. Glad you were able to do this with Pam and Lara.